Saturday, March 7, 2009

tired of tedium.


I miss going out to snap pics. I'll put photography on hold for about 6 months after the march hols until after the O's. Really sucks this whole exam thingy. I just wanna get it over and done with. And after that, I'll be like shooting every gosh darn day! I'm scared I'll loose my touch after the break. Haha. Okay not. Danial! If you're reading this text me when's the soonest you're free!

Fridays training was so what the hell. It was the shortest training I've ever had in like 4 years? I've got more of a run around whie playing netball after it. Haha. Anyways I played keeper for about 2 games (even though 1 didn't count cause we're against the c boys and I touched the ball like 3 times?) Keeper's really fun! But kinda boring if your team's just too good. We ended around 415? Like whaaaat! The canteen's like not even closed la! Waited and chatted with shaykh azmira and irni and had our poetry slam competition thingy. Hahahaha. Played netball! The match against the basketballers was like sooooo ewwww. *points to underarms* HEH.

Okay my mum just called me. She's boarding her plane real soon. I'll really miss her and stuff. (though we quarrelled yesterday). ):

Now I'm convincing my sister to go follow her to bangkok! She doesn't want to but I do! If she goes, then only can I follow. I can't be alone in a shemale infested commmunity like that yknow. I wanna shopshopshop there! And whatsmore IF I go, it'll be from friday to saturday. Meaning I'll reach on friday evening and have the whole of saturday to shop and then be back home on sunday. C'mon lets face it. What's there in Bangkok other than cheap shopping items? Yeaaah. So yeap. Kakak please go. :D

Okay can't wait for school tomorrow. I really wanna take OLE 1 but the teachers seem to give priorities to sucky sec 2/3 photogs. Aiyoyo. Nevermind.

AND

happy advanced birthday to my bellybellybelly good friend shaykh akbar!





hahahahaha! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment